Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Three's a company

Morning swim
Warm up 500

Drills
1 x 250 buoy; 15
1 x 250 paddles; 15
repeat 1 x

Main Set
10 x 100's on the 1:40 - came in on 1:30s w/ 10 sec (ahahaha!) rest - maxed my HR out at 194, I thought I was going to puke on #8

500 easy w/ buoy
Total yardage = 3000

Followed up with....
Aqua Run - 60 minutes - moderate intensity.
The pool I go to has a little sign at each depth marker of a stick man diving into the pool with an X across it, indicating that it is tool shallow to dive in. I find it highly amusing they go to the extent as to add red blood around his head as he hits the floor, this actually made me LOL a few times today. Obviously I was easily amused.

and last but not least....
Unwound from work with an easy 60 min spin and some Ugly Betty. I decided to treat myself to a Pepperidge Farm double chocolate chunk chip cookie mid way through. I bought this little package of 8 cookies a week a go today and I still have 2 left, go me! And after burning 1,600 kcal via training alone, I devoured my cookie :)

G'night.....must wake early to aqua run

No comments: