Friday, April 3, 2009

Can't someone break me off?

Morning swim

Warm Up
500

Drills - pretty much the whole damn workout
5 x 100's - 25 a-ok, 25 fist, 25 karate, 25 free; 15

1 x 50 one arm glide - alternating arm on 25; 10
1 x 50 catch up on the 25 down, finger drag on the 25 back; 10
repeat 3 x

1 x 250 paddles
1 x 250 buoy
repeat 1 x

700 - freestyle - focusing on correct form, stroke, breathing....all that jazz :)

Total yardage = 3,000

Evening - 30 minute easy run.
This wasn't as "easy" as I was anticipating. My leg decided to act a B%$^#, and hurt more often then not. I think my laces were too tight, when I loosened them it helped. I also did the same route alternate direction which had me started with descents, not good. Even though I wasn't pushing I think it was too easy to go fast and descents haven't been friendly to my leg. I'm icing now hoping tomorrow it will be A-ok again. I can't wait to get the damn X-ray results back.

No comments: