Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Too long in the water

Morning swim/aqua run

500 warm up

Drills
1 x 250 buoy
1 x 250 paddles

1 x 50; one arm catch up down, finger drag on the return; 10
1 x 50; one arm glide down, alternate arm on the return;10
repeat 3 x
2 x 100; 25-a-ok, 25 fist, 25 karate, 25 free; 10

Main set
5 x 200s on the 3:30 - arrived 3:10-3:15 on each; 15-20 rests

1 x 300 w/ buoy cool down

Total yardage = 2800

Followed up with 90 mins of aqua running - THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME.

I learned how to knit tonight, it was fun. Thanks Michele!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Who says you can't be a girly girl...look at you learning how to knit! Are you working on a scarf, socks or leg warmers?? I think the later would be best. Then you could wear them on cold morning runs.

Kit Kat said...

I'm working on an autumn colored scarf. I thought knitting would be fun to pick up and help me out with "down" time. I found it rather relaxing.

Cameron said...

It is amazing how many girls are knitting these days. Last year I was in New York City and there were people knitting at the bar while drinking their beer and chatting with friends. Too funny!