Friday, April 17, 2009

Sleep does a body good....as does food

Sleep, eat, train, eat, work, eat, work, eat, work, eat, train, eat, sleep - this sums up every day for the last week give or take a few eats here and there.

Awoke refreshed after a solid 8.5 hours of sleep, so refresh that I maintained motivation to do my morning 90 min aqua run.

90 min - easy intensity aqua run
Visualization is really everything. I zoned out with Ironman dreams during my run. Dreams which will turn into reality. You want something? Work hard and go get it! :D

Evening swim
7 x 500's; 8:10-8:20's; 30 sec rest

Total yardage = 3,500

I've come to love my 500 repeat Fridays. I think it's odd that I push myself yet I find them relaxing at the same time.

Time for more food, then sleep and then up again to eat and train. I am a machine yo :)

No comments: