Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

2008 has been my best year to date, I have so much to be thankful for

I am thankful that my mother is my best friend
I am thankful that I have a finally have a relationship with my father and that the cancer is not getting the best of him
I am thankful I live in a country that allows freedom of choice
I am thankful for my health and a year of being injury free
I am thankful for my long distance friends who I may have yet to meet but played huge roles of improving life quality
I am thankful for everyone that believes that one day we will find a cure and helps do what they can to support the fight against caner
I am thankful for having my dream career
I am thankful for having an intelligent, thoughtful, caring mentor as a boss.
I am thankful for all my male training friends that allowed me to tag along when I had no female peers to train with
I am thankful for the wetsuit that keeps me a float in open water swims :)
I am thankful for having a coach that knew how to push my limits and help me achieve my goals
I am thankful for all of my friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin
I am thankful for all of my new friendships this year, may they be life long.
I am thankful that idiot George Bush is finally out the door.
I am thankful that I have finally found myself
I am thankful that hard training checks my tail in place and keeps things humble
I am thankful that I live in a day of age that we have a president of another race
I am thankful for life

No comments: