Friday, December 5, 2008

Pain In The Park - week 5

Another week of Pain in the Park.
I have say this was probably the least favorite out of the series. Things started to feel repetitive (as in week after week) which is not the objective in the training. It could have just been me, I don't know...we'll see how things turn out next week.
BTW, I hate hoping up a damn hill....I'm not the energizer bunny, who does that?!

Post workout I headed over to NW 23rd to check out Custom Bicycles, a new Guru custom speciality shop. I was impressed. The shop has a sharp layout and the bikes are BEAUTIFUL. Every bike they build is custom fit. The owner Adam was knowledgeable and friendly. It was pretty neat talking to him about the bikes frame and how via wind tunnel testing proved that body positioning and comfort reduces more drag then a frame design. What was even cooler was that I knew exactly what he was talking about as I follow Scott Curry's blog when he was up in Canada testing the Guru's. Pretty neat. Anywho, I'm in love with the rust color Crono....but know I can't make a decision without testing a few other interests. I figure I'll give a few other bikes a ride and go from there.

Santa Baby, I've been a very good girl this year :) How 'bout droppin' off a pretty little custom bike for Christmas :)

No comments: