Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lalalalala!

I woke up at 2am to the sounds of thunder, at first I swore it was my tummy yelling at me again. I was on a caloric cut yesterday and it wouldn’t STFU up….but at this time it was weather. Crazy it was! I couldn’t go back to sleep so I raided the fridge and opted for a high fiber tortilla. Nice fullness façade.

I would highly suggest not licking a sharp knife, you might end up cutting your tongue like me…I just couldn’t resist the residue of pb and honey.

I really want a MINI cooper. I am so tired of my POS car. I know I should buy a house first but I REALLY want my MINI. Zoom! Zoom!

It took me 242 licks to get to the tootsie on a tootsie pop.

Vegas Baby Vegas! Just a few hours to go. Going to get lit like the sky on the 4th of July! First and last vacation for the last/next 2 years, hell yea I’m going to party it up. Then it’s back to training and racing. So hoping the girls will walk down to In N Out Burger. Secretly that is my whole reason for going, I <3 their burgers and fries. Wish we had on in Oregon.

I think the person that can teach me how to burp I’ll marry. Do you have any idea how much it sucks not being able to!?

So the plan was to get an easy 30-45 min run in this morning and Pilates before my flight out. Turns out they cancelled the Pilates class and I woke up (second time) to a monsoon. I really wanted to go run in it but I would have been soaked within a minute and I realized I no longer have body glide. I left my whole new tube at the race. %#$@$#!!! Plan spoiled.

“I smell Sex and Candy Here”, “If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman”,
“I'm not waiting around for a man to save me, ('Cos I'm happy where I am)
Don't depend on a guy to validate me”, “Smile like you mean it,” “

David Hasselhoff has a dating website….this scares me, he scares me.

I wonder what the effects of eating cotton candy with cycling or running would be. Hmmm, I’m sure you’d become a sticky mess but I wonder if it would be like nitrous to a car. I want to test it out.

I’d like to be a guy just for one day. I want to experience peeing standing up. It would kick ass to not wear heels to work or put on makeup. I’m sure I would no longer get dropped on the bike rides. I’d also like to see as if I were a man I’d be unapproachable as I am as a female. I don’t want to wait in bathroom lines any longer. Would my salary increase? I’d also like to use the excuse “but I’m a man.” I would like to see what not having estrogen would be like. I want to hear “You da man!” and get a slaped on the ass.

No comments: