Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Evening run through Leif Erickson

Monday evening part 2 - LSD paced run - 9 miles - 8:50-9 min/miles

Meet up with Shannon, Eric and Merideth at the trail head of Leif Erickson for an easy paced run. I hadn't ran since the 1/2 iron and feel like I'm getting sick, swollen lymph nodes, so I wasn't sure how well I'd run or for how long. Not sure if this sickness is either a real cold coming on or the remains of Vegas = dry dessert+alcohol = lack of hydration. So I'm doubling up on my Emergen-C's hoping it goes away. Running with friends is great, time flew by. Soon we reached mile marker 4.5 and it was time to turn around. My energy levels and legs felt REALLY good. Unfortunately my tummy wasn't on the same path as it was arguing with the Cool Mint Chocolate Cliff Bar I ate pre run.

No comments: