Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July in Vegas



I think the quote the best sums up the weekend is "who does that?"

• Truly, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, some things will never be mention again.
• We got to meet the very own Tokyo destroyer Godzilla….what a scary mess. It's sad such hot man had such an ugly personality.
• It sucks being the third wheel….will make note of this in future planning trips.
• I have decided from here on out to never go out with a personal trainer again. Somehow I always end up with one and they're nothing but trouble…and not the fun, happy go lucky kind of trouble…more of the I'm into myself, have no personality and all about themselves kind of trouble. WTF was I thinking? Oh wait, alcohol eliminated the thinking process.
• A Giradellhi strawberry ice cream chocolate dipped sugar cone is the best treat at 11pm when it's still 100+ outside.
• Getting lost trying to find your hotel room while needing to pee makes for a highly entertaining story.
• Who wants to join the pool Conga line?
• On the strip right in front of a ton of people and cops none the less; a women decides to back into reverse and smash the car behind her.
• Chocolate cake shots and Red Headed sluts where my favorite drinks of the trip.
• The Kansas City Boys and The LA Boys….kept mixing them up.
• Oh how I <3 salsa dancing, I was lucky enough find a great partner to throw down with.
• I only got to see one firework : (
• Who wears socks into a pool?
• Germany, London, Holland….the foreign men where in full force.
• Fanny packs…who wears fanny packs?
• Yes I did a bring pack a "burrito" filled with fat free cream cheese, roast beef and s/f blackberry jam onto the plane. I also always had a Cliff Bar in my purse. You can take the athlete away from training but you can't take the training out of the athlete.
• It's hard to go down a pool slide with a Mojito.
• The best way to not sleep in Vegas (without drugs) is to take those 5 hour energy drinks. I think I need an intervention.
• $10 for a subway meal. WTF?
• Crossing paths with an ex…what are the chances?
• 2 will always out number 1
• Aleve and Emereng-C are hangover miracle workers
• Sleep is highly over rated. 6 hours in 48 hours worked out just fine….if you want to feel like a Zombie.

Memorable trip. I learned a lot about myself, about my "friends" and characteristics of people I will never see again.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

That is alchohol right?

Kit Kat said...

Grey Goose of course.