Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hill Repeats

Saturday -
Bike Hill repeats - short duration 1:30h - I gave good effort 75-80%
Departed from my house, went up Old Germantown to Skyline, Skyline rollers down Thompson. Up Thompson around Skyline rollers and descended down Springville. Great day for a ride, lots of cyclists out and about.
I'm very happy with power today
Max watts 379/ Norm avg watts 181 / Avg watts 157 - I held 200 watts for over 30 mins :)- this has been long over due!
Max HR 176 / avg HR 149

I spent the next 4.5 hours volunteering at registration for the Portland Triathlon. If head was right I would have been looking for non-existent wedding rings...but I didn't think about this until after the fact. Shame on me!

Now I'm off to a very late night of b-day, house warming, pre-race Canada celebrations. I may not sleep tonight which will mean volunteering at tomorrow's race will hurt - A LOT.

No comments: