Sunday, August 10, 2008

Useless Sundays...they come into use

Taper has been driving me nuts. I think this taper has been much worse then my last. I’m lazy, lethargic and over uber fricking crabby. Upon waking this morning I had two goals. 1. Take my ass to yoga, 2. Go grocery shopping. Managed to do 2 but not 1. In fact after the morning shopping I found a pretty nice routine. Eat…cook a little, watch the Olympics, nap for 30-40 minutes….
Here a little sap shot of what I made
Baked French toast

Home made cereal (whole wheat bread w/out hfcs, toaasted with Splenda and cinnamon) – healthy version of cinnamon toast crunch really

Whole wheat enchiladas filled with brown rice, sweet potatoes, cheese and cilantro.


I continued to repeat this whole, eat, sleep cooking cycle 2 times before my friend Lindsay called. Just in the nick of time, she came and rescued me from my vortex.

So Lindsay and I had a lot of craziness in the afternoon delight. We started our little adventure off with a glass of red wine which turned into a few bottles.

How to end world muffin top? What is muffin top you ask? That is when you have consumed too much water and your Pillsbury dough roll hangs tantalizing over your sausage casing….(Lindsay is assisting in composing this blog…no she is talking to my my fish Oscar….dare to read on if you dare.)

Berry picking - This was quite the little adventure. We discovered we had a long lost desire to pick blueberries 30 minutes before the farm close. Lindsay strapped on her cape and flew (ok actually drove, but it was FAST) to the farm. Where we then raced to pick berries for the last 10 minutes that they were open. Shit you not, 5:00pm comes around and we’re told to leave….at first we thought we were in trouble. The lady yells at us “We’re not open for berry picking”….and my my semi-toxicated self replies “Can I least pay for what I picked?” Lmfao. Needless to say she allowed us to pay for the berries and go on our merry way.

Moi at the berry farm

Lindsay at the berry farm.


Vacuum sealed muscles….how we look post triathlons. We could easily create a 2am info commercial. Pre tri bloating…..post tri vacuum seal.

Then we go on to talk about letter decals for your nails…you can only have 5 letter words per appendage…go figure. We came up with….
Queen Bitch
Sluty Whore
Pasty Crack
Drunk Hussy
Oh my, you know where our mind is at.

Shared a bottle of wine called Rex Goliath; which was named after a famous 47 lb cock. In fact the picture of the cock was why we bought the wine.
Shitake mushrom soup with sourdough bread


Verne Troy has a sex tape? At last! Wonder how long it is, or how long it lasts? Ahahaha!

This blog is now over since we have ½ a bottle of wine let to finish…….this blog will explode,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the taper is working. Feeling flat, sluggish, grumpy or anything along those lines always seems to indicate your body is repairing itself from all the hard training. Doesn't mean it feels any better. Have fun.

Unknown said...

yummy yummy send me recipes - the baked french toast looks like the BOMB!!!!