Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday morning Ride

Another morning I woke up at 5 am. Ate what I like to called The Breakfast of Champions On The Go - A whole wheat tortilla coated in PB, Agave nectar wrapped around a banana. Sooooo good. Hoped on Cadence and rode her out to Hillsboro and back rounding off 34 miles in 1:44, avg'ing 19.5 mph. Kept my HR low, avging 148. Realized before the ride my favorite pair of yellow glasses were broken so I put my black ones in my back pocket, which happened to fall out upon riding on a crappy road and were instantly smashed by a car, double oh well....time to by another pair. My bike also consisted of an interesting conversation between a bunch of lama's. Well it was mostly me doing the talking but they appeared interested as they galloped to the edge of the fence as I rode by. An idiot drive happened to yell at me "Move Over" as I was riding close to the edge, not in the car lane but off to the side of the white line. I thought to myself, "Where would he like me to ride? Off into the side of the ditch?" What a **** stick.

No comments: