Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blonde Bull



I came across this pic earlier today. Blonde Bull! Yes that is me riding Cadence. Apparently my weight lifting/fitness competition buddies (thanks Seth & Tif!) think I have endless energy and it should be bottled up and sold.
Shelby seems to think this could be my first sponsor...
Some slogans that have been suggested are.....

"Take the Blonde Bull by the areo bars and ride her!"
"Let Loose the Bull"
"Running of the Blonde Bull"
"Blond Bull will give you Blue Balls" (Is this really a selling point? Is there any truth to it?)

Would love to hear if you have any interesting slogans or catch phrases for this product.

Taper Day 10 of 13

40 min Interval Spin keeping my fast twitch muscles in check.
Thank GOD Laura met at the gym for my spin. I'm like a packet of Pop Rocks that have become wet. Seriously, I'm bouncing off the walls. I have so much energy and I can't do jack with it. Having her there kept my energy and intervals in check along with making sure I didn't stay on the bike longer then my alloted time. I am SO READY for RACE DAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH crazy blonde bull I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was TIFF'S idea, by the way!