Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm at a loss for words

"For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind." - Emerson

"You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try – you don’t take the risk.= - Rosalynn Carter

"Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer." - Dorothy Rowe

"I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom." - General S. Patton

"We are like tea bags – we don’t know our own strength until we’re in hot water." - Unknown

"I will keep a smile on my face and in my heart even when it hurts today." - Og Mandino

"Repeat: I want to be able as years pass by, to look myself always straight in the eye." - Unknown

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." - Og Mandino

"The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand in times of challenge and controversy." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Unknown

"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new pag" - Mark Houlahan

"You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself." - Lady Mary Wortley

No comments: