Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The elevator to success is out of order

You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.

Tuesday - 90 min bike
Entertainment was brought on by Sin City

I arm wrestled Superman and I lost....must find kryponite
Somehow I lost thumb wrestling too. Who thumb wrestles?
Did you know Superman wears pink?

Wednesday - AM Swim 3k y
Got my a$$ owned in h2o and saline this morning. Upper body hurt. It felt heavily fatigued. I think it was DOMS from the Monday night aqua run and TRX Tuesday morning. I think I've come to find out why I like swimming with Dean so much - he whines just as much as I do. Lol :)
On a side note - I wonder if sleeping with my pull buoy between my legs would be the same effect as a pillow. If I did sleep with it could I count that as part of my training?

PM Run - 3.2 miles easy - Nike Bark Chip Trail
Beautiful Day, Beautiful Run

We had Blue Seventy and Zoot clinics at work in the last two days. I feel like a wetsuit, compression, tri geek knowledge animal. Have I mentioned how much I love my job?

I need a new trainer. Anyone have opinions on Compu vs PowerBeam Pro?

No comments: