Monday, June 23, 2008

Unspoken Kindness

Words can not express enough how thankful I am. During our last Saturday workout Audrey our Campaign manager for TNT had notified me that I had raised enough funds to receive a TNT vest. I asked her how much you we had to raise to receive the vest, $1000 over minimum so for me that was $5000. Now my fundraising goal this year was set at $5000 but thus far I had only documented receiving $4855. I was still short $165. Audrey then informed me that I had $5355 in my paycor account. Huh????? How could I lose account for $500 in donations? This morning I received a detailed copy of my donation report, and there it was a $500 donation from Symantec received on 6/13/08. I Googled Symantec and found it is an anti virus software company but can’t think of knowing anyone that worked for them. I’m so grateful yet taken back that someone would anonymously donate so much money. If the mystery donor happens to come across this blog please let me know who you are. I’d love to thank you for your over whelming generosity.

Kat

No comments: