Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I.......

I love the smell of clean sheets and crawling into made bed after a long day of training.
I love peanut butter/honey and bananas.
I love the endorphins I get from running so fast my insides feel like they're going to combust.
I love creating fuel infusions.
I love waking up before dawn and starting the day training.
I love Crown Royal on the rocks.
I love the excitement diving into the water and swimming over people, while being swum over.
I love dancing around my house in my pastel pj's.
I love my independence.
I love pancakes.

I'm tired of people thinking they can change me.
I'm tired of being tired.
I'm tired of people making excuses and not seeing their full potential.
I'm tired of being a women and going through monthly pain.
I'm tired of being tired…oops already said that.

I wish "I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl"…..lol, you know the song!
I wish I could train as my career.
I wish I could cure cancer.
I wish I could see my father more.
I wish my best friend didn't live so damn far away and I was a better friend and called her more often : (
I wish I could physically keep up with men of my fitness level.
I wish there were more hours in a day and more days in a week.
I wish I felt like a girl more often.
I wish solitude wasn't so lonely.
I wish I had more balance in my life.

I need a hug.
I need warmth from another person.
I need often a sanity check.

I'm excited that race day is vastly approaching.
I'm excited that I just got my Passport, watch out IM Canada, here I come!
I'm excited to see my next progression.

I am only human.....and am the furthest thing from perfect.

I WANT to be the among the ELITE.

No comments: