Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My little tangent

#1 freaking pet peeve - NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
I don't understand how people can go through life saying they are going to do something and not do it. Let down is NOT ok.

2nd pet peeve while I'm at it - NOT PLANNING.
Who do people think they are? The world doesn't revolve around one person. You can't just drop the dime and expect ^%# to happen.

HOLIDAYS drive me nuts!

:le sigh: - on to my workouts


AM- 8.85 mile run
6.85 miles on the road flying high - 7:50 avg
2 miles on the Nike Chip Trail - 8:45 avg
I had someone running through my mind....it fueled my workout :)

PM Spin - 60 mins/ 141 avg watts
Another night rapping to spin. I started out highly stressed and annoyed. I little Tupac and Xzibit fixed that.

Day 24 - 145 miles Month-To-Date / 51 miles weekly avg
Still haven't missed a day and my legs feel stellar.

No comments: