Sunday, April 13, 2008

So How Was Your Weekend Kat?


Bare with me....another weekend that I did too much and lost my sanity.

*Almost got blown off Crown Point by some nasty side wind.
*Biked 51 miles with a whole lot of wind and hills!
*Got to know a few more team mates on a more personal level
*Had way too much self indulgence.
*Sat night I drank 1 glass of white reisling, 2 Espresso martinis (to die for) and 3-4 glasses of Crown Royal on the rocks.
*Hehe...had McDonald's fries and an apple pie at 2:30 in the morning in a drunken state.
*Danced the night away with some kick ass triathlete's
*Spilled a few secrets in my drunken state....thankfully they were just mine but now the whole freaking world is going to know things they shouldn't.
*Ran 14 miles on Lief Erickson after 4 hours of sleep. I hiccuped Crown Royal a few times....it did not taste good.
*Packed up more of my house....yay almost done!
*Cooked my meals for the next 3-4 days, Tuna Wasabi Cakes w/brown rice and soy sauce, S/F Brown Rice Pudding, Kashi Apple Cobbler, Quinoa Strawberry Balsamic Spinach Almond Salad.

BTW, I killed each workout! Booyah!

No comments: