Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little R & R goes along ways...

Taking this week off was an excellent decision on part, I feel pretty damn good. I'm not sure if I remember the last time I awoke to zero muscle/joint aches/pains.....and mental clarity is at an all time high. What I do find odd is that my hunger hasn't died down...I'm still eating like ravenous animal. Oh well, I'm just going to say I need to store extra fuel stores for IM training, I'll run it off at some point, right? Please say I'm right. :)

My house is packed and I'm currently living out of two cardboard boxes...do you know what this does to Ms. Type A++++++ positive planner? I hate not having choices. I want soup, but the soup is packed. I want to make pumpkin pancakes, the mix is packed. I want hot coco, where the hell is the box with the hot coco?! I am completely out of my comfort zone. And speaking of comfort zones...curve ball was thrown my way. WTF?!

Totally excited for Halloween. I think with enough 151 I might stay warm in what some might call a shred of fabric. But hey, I am rocking a pair of knee high (stop reading mom)
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

%^$%# me boots, with wool socks...so hey, got some warmth on the extremities, so I should be good to go. It's going to be a long night. I figure with three hours of sleep, a massive hang over and a wonderful mother to make sure I don't run into the wall too many times I shall attempt to move the next day, or at least try to direct the people I am kindly paying to move my shiznit.

And I'll leave you with a few lyrics of songs in my head, why they're up there I haven't a clue.

*If I go crazy will you still call me Superman?
*Better run through the jungle
*Why do you build me up, build me up, buttercup baby, just to let me down?
*Thunder only happens when it's raining
*You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you? You know, for a moment there, I kind of did..... :)
*Luck be a lady tonight!
*Gotta get some lovin...
*Beyond the sea, and never again I'll go sailin'
*I really want to, come kick it with you, you'll be my American boy
*Lola, lalalalola
*I don't want a beast of burden
*Smile like you mean it
*I want sex and candy

1 comment:

Rainmaker said...

I just printed out a recipe for Pumkpin Pancakes - I'm gonna make them tomorrow morning.

As for the last item on your list...put the two together, it's better that way.