Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hi, my names Katie and I'm addicted.....

to running, I just can't help it. Last night I knew I wanted to get up and run this morning. I went to bed excited, looking forward to my morning run. So much in fact that I woke up at 1:30 and got dressed only to realize I it was 1:30 in the morning! So I kept my clothes on and just laid back down. 5:30 rolls around and I just can't sleep any longer, must go run. And what a run it was. BEAUTIFUL. I had only intended on doing 5 miles, want to keep my mileage low for awhile, but the beautiful bright full moon lead me astray and I ended up doing an easy 10 k. My day has started off one the right foot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're cracking me up. You're like a kid going to Disney. This morning my gym neglected to turn on the heated pool (outdoor in the 50's.) So we all shivered through laps. I still have a headache from that cold water.