Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tinkerish

AM Aqua jog - 50 mins
20 min Z2
10 x 1 min Z4/Z5; 1 min high Z1/low Z2
10 min Z2


I'm now at 7 weeks from fracture and have been without pain for the last 2-3 weeks. Today I tested running. 10 mins on the treadmill and I felt ok. Finished with 10 mins of core strengthening.


I went back to the doc to get another X-Ray of my foot to clear my mind and put me at ease. My RA doc had a few tests that I needed to take as well.


The lab tech tells me that I need to take a 24hr urine sample. I look at him with a blank expression because I have no clue what that means. He signaled me in close with the curl of his index finger and whispers "You'll need to gather and store your urine for 24hrs and bring it back us." He then hands me a jug and some weird thing to help collect and drain the urine. He then tells me how to use the collection device. If I don't want to use it he suggested I could always put it on my head like a hat and dance around. He demonstrates. LMFAO! I swear I was dreaming. This was a little too funny and disgusting for me to wrap my head around. I was instructed to keep the urine cold, or on ice. Oh yea, how I going to explain a jug of urine in the refrigerator to my room mate. I think that could be grounds to kick me out of the house. Luckily I picked up a cooler bag from a food show. Hmmmm, I wonder if I'm allowed to drink libations during the collection process. There is nothing that says I can't. Oh man, now my doc is going to know I'm a lush.


Feeling a little blah-zay, I decided to go to Ultra Cosmetics for a pick me up. I spent over an hour (and way to much $$$) looking at glitter and sparkle. Really, I'm a little girl at heart. Anything with sparkle catches my eye and I'm star struck. I want to grow up and fly around like Tinker Bell.
No, I have not started drinking.......yet.
Lots of glitter, gold and sparkle later and I'm feeling pretty again!


Afternoon Swim - 2800 yds


Warm up
• 1 x 300

Drills
4 x 50yd Freestyle Catch Up, rest 0:10 / 50yd 
1 x 300 paddles; rest 30 
1 x 100 kick; 10 hard/20 easy

Core 
• 6 x 200yd Freestyle Swim, target time 03:10 / rest 0:30  - landed on 3:03-3:06

• 3 x 200yd Freestyle Swim, target time 03:10 / rest 0:20  - landed on 3:06- 3:08

Warm down
1 x 100 easy


I ended Saturday night with a lush and velvety 47lb Cock. For a girl, it doesn't get much better. 

No comments: