Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Running down a dream and trying to catch some Zzzzzz.

Sleep deprivation feels like a never ending nightmare. But unlike a nightmare sleep deprivation is real.

I was so tuckered last night. I passed out as soon as I laid my head upon my pillow. Falling asleep was not the problem. Insomnia wasn't a problem. My mind was exhausted. The problem lied within my soft tissue. Any movement and I would wake with a dull aching pain in my back and shoulders. I tried adjusting my pillow position several times but nothing worked. 11:50, 1:15, 2:45, 3:30....by 5:10 I had enough and got up for the day.

I don't think it's good to arrive at a location and not remember driving yourself. Especially when the drive was almost an hour long. This girl – finger pointing at moi, had two at-fault accidents last year. A third would not make a charm for my pocket book. I don't know how I went from zero in twenty-nine years to two in one year.

Another visit with a new PT. This one uplifted my mood, just a little.

My soft tissue pain went away an hour or two after waking. The fatigue from the lack of zzzzz's stuck around all day. 3 cups of coffee, a five hour energy and I made it through the day.

I decided to make the most of the Twilight Zone spin and took a nap in my aero bars. I'm always surprised at how comfort my TT can be....or how tired I am.

A muscle relaxer and off to bed I go.....
"What is the opposite of two? A lonely me and a lonely you."

No comments: