Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF yet again!

Beep, Beep, Beep - 4:30am. Am I really getting up? I swear I just went fell asleep. Upon standing, then stumbling around for a light, I found my body to be tired. It wasn't sore, just very, very fatigued. I splashed some water on my face, told myself to "Wake the F^%$ up", got dressed, laced up the running shoes and hit the showery pavement for a 90 min "easy" run. Ha! Easier said then done. Kidding, kind of soft of. Although I was tired the run its self was easy. I took my time and enjoyed the smell of warm rain the light emerging from the sky. I like running while most of the population lay sound asleep.
9.5 mile with many traffic light stops/Avg HR 156

TGIF!

As for tomorrow - I will attempt another century by myself, rain and thunderstorm exempt.

No comments: