Friday, June 18, 2010

Perplexed....

I know what I want

I have faith I can do what I believe.

Excuses are like an a**hole, everyone's got 'em. I don't believe in excuses...but I do believe in a**holes as I've encountered a few.

I am tired of being patient. Almost every aspect of my life is on "hold". How long do you wait on hold before you hang up?

No - Who came up with this word? WTF does it mean?

Any athletes have any advice with coping with the following two autoimmune disorders?
Fibromyalgia
Rheumatoid arthritis

Can't someone just give me a break? Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar?

This song is fitting....in more ways than one.


Silverman may have been a distant dream. I need to start weighing my risks.

5 comments:

cherelli said...

Ummm, may be a dumb question but tell me you haven't been diagnosed with either of those two autoimmune disorders??

Kit Kat said...

:( sad to say so.

cherelli said...

holy crap, no wonder things have been sounding so down. There is a lady I know of in east canada who fell into holistic nutrition a decade ago as a result of having fibromyalgia, she seems extremely knowledgeable and could be very helpful from a natural point of view. i know she's a huge fan of Vit D (eg 5000units/day) to help her. her website/contact: http://www.pennyormsbee.ca/ I know as far as RA some foods can increase inflammation (partic nightshade family - Potatoes, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, tamarios, pepinos, pimentos, paprika, cayenne, and Tabasco sauce)...have to run but sorry you have to go through this...fingers crossed that with time to sit, relax and help your body rehabilitate you can overcome these disorders...it's time to really be really really nice to your body.

Kit Kat said...

Thank you for all the info. I <3 all those veggies :(

Unknown said...

My friend Matt doesn't have an a$$hole. I'm just saying.