Friday, June 25, 2010

Foggy

I have not had solid sleep in days - Saturday to be exact. I remember it well.... solid, energizing bliss. Now it's just wishful thinking. A dream that I want to embark on. My fatigue is hitting an uncomfortable high. I'm turning into a fog machine or a zombie, your call. I can't remember what I was previously doing, although somehow I am getting the job done.

I was up at 430am to get my spin in before work. That gave me enough time to get my swim in before we head out to CdA. THANK GOD Johan is driving! I don't know how I got out of bed. Oh yes I do. I shut that little voice off in my head and just kept reciting - Go, Go, Go. My whole upper body hurt - really bad. Could be the DOMS from the weight lifting. But I think that is doubtful as I have finally adjusted to the iron. Or it could be the Fibro as the pain was in my "tender spots". I'm still having a hard time accepting that. Fibro is an excuse and we all know how I feel about excuses. Today was the first day I have had Z3 intervals thrown into my workout since injury. Yippee! Please note: no sarcasm. Maybe that was why I was able to get on the bike 15 mins after waking. I was excited for some real intensity. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I was accompanied by my roommate 45 mins in the workout - ala vacuuming. Lol, before 6 am and my workout is almost done and the house is getting cleaned. I've said it before and I'll say it again - if Jesse was a dude I'd marry her. Her ex must have been a serious F***stick to mess that deal up.
Dr. Dre's Lyrical Gangbang helped me get through the last few pedal strokes. Oh how I <3 my gangsta rap.

Swim - Felt FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! H2o therapy was just what the doctor ordered.

Off to CdA to cheer on a bunch of badass friends!

No comments: